How to get to Amorgos?
You'll get to Amorgos with Blue Star Ferries, Seajets and Express Skopelitis. The island has two harbours, Katapola and Aegiali. There's no airport, the nearest ones are in Santorini, Naxos, Paros and Mykonos. Hotels in Amorgos
- from Piraeus port: with Blue Star Ferries. Timetables change seasonally. The travel takes 5½ - 8 hours
- from other Cyclades islands: with Blue Star Ferries and Seajets. From Santorini and Ios with Express Skopelitis
- from Small Cyclades: you can get to Amorgos from the other Small Cyclades islands (Naxos, Donoussa, Koufonissi, Schinoussa, Iraklia) easily with Express Skopelitis
Daily with Express Skopelitis, Blue Star Ferries or Seajets.
With Seajets or Express Skopelitis.
With Express Skopelitis
Only in the summer months with Blue Star Ferries.
In the search engine vrisko.gr, in the field "Departure Port" select Amorgos, Aegiali or Katapola. In "Destination Port" select "All Ports". Enter "Departure Date" and press the search button. You'll get all routes for the selected date.
- Santorini International Airport: connected with daily flights with Athens Airport and some major european airports such as Gatwick and Heathrow. From Santorini, you'll get to Amorgos with Seajets or Express Skopelitis
- Naxos National Airport: connected with daily flights with Athens Airport. There are daily ferry connections to Amorgos with Express Skopelitis, Blue Star Ferries and Seajets
- Paros National Airport: connected with daily flights with Athens Airport. You'll get to Amorgos with Blue Star Ferries
- Mykonos National Airport: connected with daily flights with Athens Airport. You'll get to Amorgos with Seajets